Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An open letter to my Daugther














I miss my daugther alot it was chaos without seing her for a long time like eight months al- ready. I hope she understand why for the meantime will be separated. I'm trying to process her papers as soon as possible so she can join me here and my life will be complete. Everyday i was thinking what shes been doing, Im longing for her smile, laughter and joy. The way she hugs me cuddle and call me mom. There are sleepless night for me thinking of her if shes ok . And sometimes I'm worried if shes hurt. I spoiled her alot when were together I want to give everything to her coz shes my life. When I feel down before shes my strenght and continue to be strong because I know my daugther needs me. I brougth her up in a wrong time I have her in young age like Im not prepared of everything but I try my very best to brougth her up. Everybody is againts me during my pregnancy because I haven't accomplish anything that time and abortion is not my option. I'm not ashamed of what happen to me even I was pregnant going to school I see people laughing at my back gossiping about me. My family was a very conservative so its a no no being pregnant without getting married. But what should I do it happens I cant kill an innocent one just because of our reputation or my future. One day my daugther will read about my article maybe she will be proud of me and understand me.

4 comments:

Donnalyn Weir said...

I'm sure she will get here soon! I know how it feels. Me too is a mom and i can't stand being away from my son:(

I hope everything will be fine and you will soon be reunited with your adorable daughter!

My prayers!

Kuyahoga Wife said...

Sure your daughter is proud of you. Just think that everything happens for a reason.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alan said...

Get your k1 visa. Automated Visa Preparation System without the high legal fees. Approved by Immigration Lawyers.This will allow you to start the process of obtaining their Green Card.

Search

Welcome

I made this blog to share my experience during my visa journey